Friday, November 25, 2005

Sick again

Mariah has been sick since Sunday, running a low-grade fever for 4 days, as well as having typical cold symptoms. I've had a cold the last couple of days, and today Lily is running a low-grade fever. Ben survives unscathed. I took Mariah to the Dr. on Wednesday, and she has ear infections again. Our Dr. here thinks it's quite likely that the infection she had a few weeks ago did not completely heal. Please pray for health and strength for all and the complete removal of Mariah's infection.

1 Comments:

At 8:29 PM, Blogger BamFam said...

Hey Larson Fam,
I am sorry to hear you are sick. I can understand your feelings, seeing as though I too was sick over Thanksgiving: -( I however, did not have a cold but some weird flu bug or something. My stomach decided to not keep anything down for 12 hours and then it all went byebye. I thought perhaps it was the food but no other family members got sick. I will pray that the ears heal quickly and that you all start feeling better : -)

Meg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home