Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Our not-so-imminent return

Ben informed me today that “the project” (ie, the reason we are here) is not currently meeting it’s targeted timeline. Ben told me last week that it would likely be the end of January or early February, given the way things are going (very disorganized - not Ben's fault – My paraphrase of the situation: He's trying to collect documents from various different people detailing how they performed/built certain things, the documentation is difficult to locate, and sometimes just isn't there because people have been trying to hurry through stuff).

We are talking seriously about coming home for a couple of weeks at Christmas, since it appears we will be here into the new year.

The girls and I went to visit with Alba, wife of Ben’s co-worker, who was born in PR and now is re-located back here through Lilly (they have lived in the US for some time). She helped answer many of my questions and made some phone calls for me to establish a few useful contacts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home